BlueOrchard is a leading global impact investment manager and a member of the Schroders Group. The firm is dedicated to fostering inclusive and climate-smart growth in emerging and frontier markets, while providing attractive returns for investors. BlueOrchard was founded in 2001, by initiative of the UN, as the world’s first commercial manager of microfinance debt investments. The firm has built a distinct track record in offering premium impact investment solutions, including credit, private equity, and sustainable infrastructure. Being an expert in innovative blended finance mandates, the firm is a trusted partner of leading global development finance institutions. BlueOrchard has invested to date more than USD 6bn for sophisticated global private and public clients, enabling tangible social and environmental impact. Become part of this unique success story and join our fast-growing company in Singapore, Asia as
Private Equity Investment Manager
In this position, you will independently originate and execute private equity transactions in Asia’s emerging and frontier markets and contribute to the growth of our private equity practice. Based in Singapore, you will work closely with BlueOrchard’s team in Asia and around the globe.
- Origination of private equity transactions in Asia;
- Execution of transactions, including due diligence, structuring and negotiation;
- Presentation to the Investment Committee;
- Coordination of post-deal monitoring, valuations, reporting and value creation;
- Relationship management and active engagement with the portfolio companies;
- Support to business development in fundraising.
Required skills and experience
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience and proven private equity deal track record;
- Board experience and experience in financial institutions, especially insurance, a plus;
- Existing network and knowledge of Asian markets, a plus;
- Graduate from a leading university or Business School;
- Fluent in English.
Your personal profile
- Proactive, high energy, self-confident and entrepreneurial mind-set;
- Strong communications skills and a high level of comfort in a variety of cultural settings;
- Comfortable coordinating and managing internal and external stakeholders under pressure;
- Genuinely passionate for Impact Investing in Emerging Markets.
Please apply in ENGLISH, including CV and cover letter via http://www.blueorchard.com/about-us/careers/.
Deadline for application is 28 February 2020.
Your application was submitted successfully.